Friday, February 10, 2012

CPS Anniversary with Lea Lawson and Clearsnap

Today it is Lea Lawson's turn to challenge us with a sketch.  You can check out her fabulous blog here.  It is called Leascupcakes&Sunshine -- isn't that the cutest name ever!  Here is today's sketch:
I liked it because of the layering possibilites.
Here is my card:
I used paper from 7 Gypsies, MS doily, and a few pieces from Girls Papierie.

It's not too late to join in the festivities -- go to CPS-Card Sketches blog and link your card.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping day.

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Thank you for the sweet compliment!! Your card is very pretty...I love the sweet paper and beautiful flower accent! Lovely job, and thanks for playing in day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin