Monday, February 27, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

Papertrey Ink has a "Make It Monday" challenge each Monday and today Dawn showed us how to take one of our frame stamps and stretch it.  You can check out her video here.
I participated this week because several times, I've wanted to use frames only to find the sentiment or image was too large to fit my frame - so now Dawn has solved the problem !  So here is my card:
I used one of my most favorite of all stamp sets called:  Studio Style.  The frame stamp is from Fillable Frames Additions 1    The paper is from their new paper called Raspberry Fizz.

I made this for my sister as a "How are you doing" card.  We stamp together a lot and when we don't get together I miss her.  So -- Debbie, (I know she reads my blog) close your eyes, you are getting this card in the mail.

Take time this week to join in their challenge, all the details are here.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

12 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

I love your take on the challenge!! Such a fun and pretty card!

carolanne said...

I love this! Very cute:-)

Kari D said...

What a wonderful card....one I am sure your sister or ANY stamper would love to receive and could relate too! (Oh, you meant we REALLY WERE supposed to use our supplies?)
Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Kari D said...

What a wonderful card....one I am sure your sister or ANY stamper would love to receive and could relate too! (Oh, you meant we REALLY WERE supposed to use our supplies?)
Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Cute card! Love that sentiment....

bjmartin said...

Using supplies? What's that all about? Your card makes me smile!

Marlena M. said...

Such a cute sentiment and card! ;)

Marybeth said...

Joy this is adorable! This is great now you can fit your sentiments in. Fun idea ! This will be a beautiful card for your sister. Love the jars full of buttons. Need to use mine.

Jana said...

Bravo! well done frame. Adorable card too.

scootingranny said...

Thank you, Joy! I needed this card today and I just loved it!!! I miss you, too!

Suzanne Russell said...

So cute, Joy! I love the new patterned paper in Raspberry Fizz for the background and the happy spiral frame makes such a cheerful card. Great job.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Joy, what a cute idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin