Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Repeat Impression's Designer Challenge

Today Karen one of the Design Team members at Repeat Impressions challenged us to make a spring card with pastel colors.  So here is my card:
I used The small Butterfly, from the Summer Series, Dragonfly and Fern images from Repeat Impressions.  The sentiment is from the Quartet Compliments,(used a little masking).

Here is the list of the team members who have made cards to inspire you:
Join us by making a spring card with pastel colors and link to it on the Repeat Impressions blog -- you could be the randomly chosen winner of a nice gift certificate!

Thank you for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

What a fun card, Joy - such pretty elements and great colors.

Cheri said...

Love, love, love the details Joy!!! It is a perfect picture of spring....in all it's gorgeous glory!!!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful flowers, dragonsflies and a butterfly -- very spring like!

Makiko Jones said...

Gorgeous!! I love the all flowers and the design! Wow!!

Miriam said...

Love your collage of different colored images! Great soft colors Joy.

Karen Hasheck said...

I love your Spring Colors card for my DCC and just had to stop by and tell you that! I am so busy with SAS4Kids and everything else I just can't get around and comment on the team's cards as much as I would like, but this card- as always- is super!

scootingranny said...

Great texturing and love the flowers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin