Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mixed Media -- YIKES!!!

I joined a group at ColorMeCreativeClassroom with Suzanne J  Dean.   The group I joined is called Mix It Up Media.  I joined because this is TOTALLY out of my comfort zone.  I like simple, clean, easy cards -- Mixed Media is difficult(to say the least) for me!  But I wanted to try my hand at it.  Marti  at Scrapbitzcopis, the artist directing our group,  challenged us to do a google search on Mixed Media and this is what I found:



 I learned it really isn't hard and I don't have to do weird things --- like putting baby heads on caterpillars and cover it with dark brown inks.   I found a video that has really sparked my interest because she used light colors and flowers ---YEAH!

So, I'm saying Thank you to Marti for heading up this group and being an encourager!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin