Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CR84FN Color Challenge 49

This week at CR84FN we were challenged with these colors:
I loved these colors because they can be fun, hippy, or even sophisticated.  Here is the card I made:
I used Repeat Impressions stamps and scraps of paper from my pile.  I'm trying so hard to use my giant pile of scraps.  I used a CB folder on the grey, the leaf prints were embossed with silver.

Why don't you play along?  This is a great color combination.  The more that play along, the more inspiration we get.  Here is the link. CR84FN.

Thank you for looking at my card:  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Joy! Those butterflies are very pretty and love the textured background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Joy, your sentiment is just so perfect with those BEAUTIFUL butterflies! LOVE the sheet music images! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, love your butterflies with the music notes!

Deborah Frings said...

Really lovely, and I like the embossing! Lovely flutterbyes!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

scootingranny said...

Yellows and greys are my favorite colors right now and using silver embossing powder on the leaves works really well. TFS that idea and this card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin