Thursday, August 9, 2012

Core Cards Creative Frenzy

Core'dinations is having a Design Team call and I made the following projects to submit.

Let me tell you about my experience with Co'ordinations - my sweet sister gave me some of their paper and I thought "That's nice, but I'm not interested in sanding my paper."  Well, she challenged me to do some tearing and gave me this website to check out other techniques to use.  They have some great videos!  I OH MY GOODNESS - I LOVE THIS PAPER!!

There are so many things to do with this besides sand!  Check out their videos and look at all the different kinds of paper they have.  You will love it just as much as I do.  I just recently discover their "Kraft-Core" -- Eeeeekkk, it's wonderful!

Here are my projects:

Mini Album of my Grandchildren.
tags & flowers are from Kraft-core
doily, leaves & flowers are a die cut using the Kraft-core
I'm not going to bore you with all the pages, because I have 7 grandchildren.  Next are two cards I made.
used some of the texture Core'dinations cardstock and the tree & grass are made with the Kraft-core.  The clouds are made from their Glitter cardstock.
Add caption
The two cards use my scraps of Core'dinations cardstock from my Mini-album, using Nestabilities, Tim Holtz and My Favorite Things dies.  I'm not throwing out any of my scraps of Core'dinations paper!!!

One last card I made a few months ago for Repeat Impressions using an embossing folder:


Thanks for looking at my projects!  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

These are fantastic projects, Joy. I love this paper too, but you've shown me a whole new path with them. I'm headed for the blog. ;-)

Rhonda said...

Great projects Joy. Good luck with the submissions. :)

Kecia said...

Best of luck, Joy! Your book is amazing, and the RI card is very striking. Loving that bold green and purple.

scootingranny said...

That mini-book if fabulous and love the cards! Love the use of the papers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin