Monday, August 13, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Curiosity Cat

Good Morning!  Thanks for stopping by to see my card!  Today Wendy from Repeat Impressions is offering this stamp for 50% off.  The stamp is being offered at this special price for one week only. 
To get this stamp 50%, just go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built, get the code there and put it in the special instruction blank when you order from Repeat Impressions.

Here is the list of Design Team members that have made cards to inspire you:


Lynette 
Joy  - you are here
Dawn
Kecia 

Thanks for looking at my card - Have a HAPPY stamping day!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, Joy - I love the background.

Kecia said...

Joy, I love your card. You colored the cat beautifully and I like the bag.

scootingranny said...

This is so cute and love the sentiment

scootingranny said...

Really like the background and the cat and sentiment are so cute and from what my cat-loving friends say, the sentiment is very accurate!

Julie said...

Joy, I love your card. You colored the cat beautifully and I like the bag.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin