Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge

Today Karen, one of the Design Team members from Repeat Impressions challenged us to make a card using scoring!  I used my Scor-pal and came up with this card:
I used some Core-dinations paper and a felt flower with a couple of tissue flowers.  The sentiment is "May all your dreams...." from the Summer series. 

You can join us -- we would like to see what you can create using scoring.  Go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and link your card.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you have any, we would love to see them!  You could be the randomly chosen winner of a nice gift certificate.

Here are some of the Design Team members who have made projects to inspire you.


Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Joy - cool flowers!

Kecia said...

That Core-dinations paper makes for a very beautiful card when it is done. Nice work, Joy!

Unknown said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous Joy!! I love the look of scoring on the Core-dinations paper! And those flowers are super fabulous!

Karen Hasheck said...

I just never have time to get around and leave comments but I just had to come and say what an awesome card for my DCC challenge! Love the scoring with the Core'dination paper- super look!

Cheri said...

Fabulous look with the Core-dinations paper, Joy. I went crazy for it when it first came out and have a lot of it in my stash....I'm hauling it out again - thanks for the inspiration. BTW...we were at Ocean Point on Saturday and it was packed.....could barely make it through the tiny pathway (aka road).

Patti J said...

Joy, this is stunning! Wow - that Core-dinations is fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

scootingranny said...

The paper really shows the scoring well and your flowers are wonderful!

scootingranny said...

Very feminine and elegant

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin