Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge

Today at Repeat Impressions, Patti one of the Design Team members challenged us to make a card using Black & White and one other color.

This was a great challenge -- it was a challenge to limit it to 3 colors - but I had fun going thru my HUGE stash of paper - and putting combinations together.  --- Thanks Patti for a wonderful challenge.

Here is my card:
Stamps:  Swan Love, and May all...

Here is the list of Designers who would like to see what you can do with Patti's challenge.  Make a project and then link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  At the end of the week, she will draw a random name for a gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.


Cheri
Dawn
Joy  - you are here
Karen
Lynette
Makiko
Patti 
Kecia 

Thank you -- I look forward to seeing what you create!  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous card, Joy - very elegant! Your bow is fabulous, also.

Cheri said...

This is so lovely, Joy. I love the idea of white ep on the kraft....I need to make a 50th Anniversary card and grabbed some inspiration here. Thanks so much.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Joy. I love the swans and heart shaped sentiment. Pat K.x

Jill Norwood said...

This is so lovely and elegant! I love these 3 colors together! Gorgeous card!

Plastic cards said...

This is so beautiful. Looking gorgeous. Nice design with the best color. I appreciate this.

scootingranny said...

Love the use of these three colors...it's something I'm going to scraplift!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin