Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stamps of Life #1

I have a "pre" New Year's Resolution! I want to post a card made from Stephanie Bernard's The Stamps of Life, once a week -- eeekkkk maybe I should have done once a month -- Let's see how long I can keep it up!  Here are two cards:
I needed 3 birthday cards this month and this will be the first one.  It uses Happy2beCircles and .  This set is a big one with more than 25 images and sentiments.  This was one of the first sets I bought because it is not specific to any certain day.  The "Happy Birthday" came from the set Birthday2Celebrate.

My next card is a masculine birthday:
 It uses the set called Birthday2celebrate.

Thanks for looking at my cards -- I'll see you next week with another card from Stamps of Life.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great cards Joy. Love the masculine card in particular. Have a great week.

scootingranny said...

Wonderful cards. I love how you can pull together different patterns and make them all work together

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin