Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Creative Belli Challenge - Red White and Blue

Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge has  used the theme of red, white and blue to challenge our project making skills!

Remember the goal of the Creative Belli Challenge is for us to use material, tools and embellishments that we already have - perhaps something you haven't used in a while -- So dust off those neglected items and get crackin'!

Here is my project - and it was a REAL CHALLENGE for me.  I'm on vacation, far, far from home and my card making comfor zone!  I did bring a few supplies with me and so here is what I came up with:
The stamp is from Repeat Impressions called Bodie Island Lighthouse - I had it in the few supplies that I brought and the paper is some scraps.

Here are the Designers who made projects to inspire you before you make your project - and link it on the Creative Belli Challenge Blog.  Just make your project and let us sweet what you do with red, white and blue - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.
Thank you for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin