Monday, July 15, 2013

Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions

This week Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a special 50% off discount for you on the stamp called Sand Dollar.  This is going to be one of my favorites because just this last month, at Sand Beach in Acadia National Park, I found 20 of them - all in one piece!  I waded out about 20 feet and reached down to pick up some sand and came up with a handful of them.  Well, I didn't stop till I found about 20 of them!  It was amazing! 

So here's the deal --- go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and get the special discount code.  Then when you order at Repeat Impressions, put that code into the special instructions blank and you will get your 50% discount.

Here are two cards I made with the Sand Dollar stamp.
You will just love what the other Repeat Impressions Design Team members did to inspire you:
 
Joy  - you are here
Geri
Joyce

Thank you for your comments - have a HAPPY stamping day!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Lovely card Joy!!! You have showcased the sand dollar beautifully. I love the shell accents on the second one.
Hugs,
Brenda

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the embellies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin