Monday, July 1, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Leaf Motif

Wendy from Repeat Impressions has put one of my favorite stamps on sale for 50% off.  It is called Leaf Motif - it is a gorgeous stamp that can be used to create backgrounds or as an accent.  I made two cards this week.  I could have made more.  I love this stamp -- should I say it again -- I love this stamp.

Just go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and get the special sale code.  Then when you purchase this stamp, you can put the code in the special instructions blank.  Here are two cards:

This one I needed for a friend whose mother just passed away and I wanted one that was not too frilly, but clean and simple.
 I used copper colored embossing powder and added the sentiment.

This one I jazzed up a little with the ribbon
This one I used white embossing powder and stamped a sentiment.

Here is the list of Designers that made cards to inspire you:
Joy  - you are here
Geri
Joyce

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

redwasher1 said...

Joy, both cards are gorgeous!! You are such a inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin