Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Creative Belli's Summer Challenge

Good morning!  I can't believe how fast summer is going!  How about you - are you ready for school to begin?  My quiet days of reading and relaxing will be coming to and end soon and I'll be getting back into my regular routine and I'll miss those days -- just makes me look forward to making plans for next summer.

Today Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge has challenged us in making a summer card - there are so many beautiful summer stamp images, but I love the bright happy summer colors - so I made this card.
It's a small square card die cut with Spellbinders and a sentiment stamp from Repeat Impressions.  
Here is a list of the other Design Team members who had made cards for the challenge.  
We would love for you to join in the challenge - show us your summer card!  Use any stamps and any embellishments.  Remember the spirit of the Belli challenge is to use your old and forgotten embellishments or papers - we would love to see what you have.  Make a project and link it on the Creative Belli Challenge Blog.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin