Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Repeat Impression Designer's Choice Challenge

How is your summer going?  Not too much longer and we are going to have to start thinking about back-to-school time!  Yikes - I'm not ready!

Joyce, one of the Repeat Impressions Designers has challenged us to make a project - with fun/funny in mind - so here is my card:
I have a friend who is turning 50 -- and she always teases me about being older than her -- so now I'm getting to tease her about being 50!  Turn about is fair play.

I used the Jester Banner and the sentiment It's Time to Party.  We would like for you to join in our challenge and show us your "funny" project.  You do not have to have Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you have any, we would like to see what you can do.  If you use them, Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions will put your name into a hat twice.  Just make a project and link it on her blog, The House That Stamps Built.

Here are the other Repeat Impressions Designers who have made some projects to inspire you.

Cheri 
Deonna 
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce 
Karen 
Geri
Brenda

Thank you for leaving a comment - have a Happy stamping day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one!! I like the age tab.
Very Nice!

Tara

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin