Monday, December 23, 2013

Appreciation card from Classy Cards 'n Such


Joy, here today.  I needed to make a thank you card for a teacher and needed it quick!  The Spellbinders Dies that Classy Cards 'n Such have make it so easy!

For this card I used the Spellbinders Die called Romantic Rectangles and Decorative Labels Eight.  The stamp is from the set called Thanks Sentiments from Impression Obsession.   I cut the large Romantic Rectangle, folded it half and layered the Labels Eight on top of it.  I die cut some of the leaves from Build A Flower #2 from Cheery Lynn Designs and layered them on top with a brad from my stash.  Each piece was sponged on the edge with a little ink.  The Paper is from Lake House.

 Since this was an odd size card, I made an envelope with my Envelope Punch Board (my favorite tool).  When folded the card measured almost 3 x 3 7/8.  It was easy to look on the punch board guide for the right size of paper needed.  I slipped a gift card inside which fit so nicely inside the folded Rectangle.


This really was an easy, quick gift card and envelope to make.

Recap:  Stamp Set:  Thanks Sentiments
              Dies:          Romantic Rectangles
                                Decorative Labels Eight
                                Build A Flower #2
              Tools:        Envelope Punch Board
              Paper:        Lady Rose
                   
Thanks for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.



1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Wow this is a very nice gift card. The matching envelope is a very special added touch

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin