Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge

Hi - getting ready for Christmas yet?  I've done ALL  my shopping - now I gotta start wrapping!  Today Wendy owner of Repeat Impressions let me issue a challenge So.... how about a Christmas project with trees?

Here is my card:

Stamps:  Large Pine Tree
               Small Pine Tree
               Merry Christmas Wishes

Now I'd like to challenge you  - take a look at the list of Rock Star for some inspiration, make a Christmas project with trees, link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You may be the randomly chosen name who receives a nice $25.00 gift certificate from Repeat Impressions:

Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Thank you for looking at my card - Have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Carol from La Crosse said...

I love how some of the trees look like they are farther off in the distance. Very nice card!

Thank you for the inspiration!
Enjoy your Holidays!

scootingranny said...

Looks all wintery and at night. Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin