Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Repeat Impressions Sketch Day

Today at Repeat Impression Wendy gave us this sketch for a challenge.
Because this is Christmas Day, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you and your family have a special day as you celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Here is my card to you from me and my cat, Prudy.
Stamps:  Meowy Christmas
               Paw Prints

We would like to see what you would do with this sketch.  Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made projects to inspire you.
Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Here is how you can participate and may be the randomly chosen name to win a gift certificate from Repeat Impressions:

1.  Make a card using Wendy's sketch above
2.  Post it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built
3.  You don't have to used Repeat Impression Stamps, but if you do, your name will be entered twice!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute card Joy!!! Reminds me of my house with "kitty" prints on everything!! Have a Happy New Year!!

scootingranny said...

What a great card, especially for someone who has cats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin