Friday, December 13, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such Feather Card #2

Hi, Joy here posting for Classy Cards 'n Such.  I love all the feather items, I've found at the Classy Cards ' Such website.  Today's card uses one of my favorite stamp sets called Birdsong by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle. This stamp set is quite versatile because it has so many feathers, images and 2 sentiments.   The card is quite simple and is quick to make.  I stamped the feathers in several different colors of blue and used one of the sentiments.  I added the little dots with a Tim Holtz Distress Marker in sets of 3.  I got the idea of adding the little dots from the Feathers Folder by Crafts-Too.

Be sure to check out the  feather stamps, embossing folders and dies at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Love the colors and how the feathers look like they are floating

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin