Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such Prayers Card

Good Morning, Joy here posting a quick winter card.  While most  of Texas is experiencing "Icemageddon" - some of us are staying warm making cards with suppplies from Classy Cards 'n Such!  I'm glad it's easy to order from them on line and they have super fast shipping!  Here is a card I made to send to a friend. 



I used the Spellbinders dies called Radiant Rectangles and the paper is called Lake House, the bow is made with Eggshell seam binding and 3 Pink Pearls (which are on sale).  The Stamp is from Flourishes, called Anemones.  It has some beautiful flowers and sweet sentiments.

This was an very quick & easy card to make and you can use any of the Spellbinders dies that you layer. This one has a total of 5 layers.   For me the papers make this card special.

Thanks for looking at my card - stay warm!

Joy


1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Love the pearls, classy card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin