Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such Thinking of you

Hi -- today it's Joy showing you a card I made with a stamp set from Classy Cards 'N Such.  It is called A Mountain View.  I bought this set in order to make some classy Men's Cards - they are always a challenge for me, but this set is going to make it easy.

I used  Tim Holtz Distress Inks (love 'em!) and to ink up my paper and a couple of Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers to add just a little color.  I distressed the edges with a distress tool and used the tweezers from my Paper Blossoms Tool Kit to grab the edge of the corner and curl.  I held it for a minute and it stayed curled.  I colored some twine with my Tim Holtz Markers and tied in a knot.

Check out Classy Cards 'N Such stamp sets - there are so many good ones - I have a very long list - hoping Santa will bring me a few.

Thanks for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin