Saturday, August 3, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such


Hi – Joy here today I was so honored when Beverly owner of Classy Cards 'n Such asked me to be a guest designer.  What a special privilege this is - I am excited about this opportunity!
I needed to make a sympathy card -- so here we go -- 





1. Sponge a piece of cardstock with Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink, then mist a background stamp from Impression Obsessions called Vine with water from a Spritz Bottle then stamp on the inked cardstock – then add a few inked spots with a Viva Décor Pearl Pen.
2. Die cut some flowers from the Cheery Lynn Build a Flower#1 and #2.
3. Heat emboss prayer sentiment  from JustRite Stampers called BotanicalMedallions and Banners with Detail White Embossing Powder on a piece of vellum.
3.  Punch a little border from pink & white paper then assemble flowers on vellum and assemble on card.
I’ll add an encouraging sentiment on the inside and mail to a family friend.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Here is a list of the supplies I used:
Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin