Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge!

Every few weeks  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions allows each Rock Star Design Team member offer up a challenge and today it is Deonna's turn.  She wanted us to make projects that have no square anywhere!  I made two cards and they were quick, quick.  Here are my cards:


I made one thank you card and one Merry Christmas Card. I'm thinking about using this as my Christmas cards because it will be a quick.  I used the Merry Christmas from the Snow Globes and Ornaments Section.  The Thank You is from Thank You for your Christmas Blessing -- but done with some masking.
Take a look at what the other Rock Stars made to inspire you.


Cheri 
Deonna 
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce 
Karen 
Geri
Brenda

Now it's your turn - make a card with a water feature and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built - and you could be the randomly drawn name who will get  a nice gift certificate for
Repeat Impressions.  You don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you do, your name will be put in twice.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin