Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such

Hi friends!  Today I'm so excited about being a Guest Designer for Classy Cards 'n Such.  Thank you so much Beverly for allowing me the opportunity!  Take a look at their selection of stamping supplies.  You will be quite surprised at some of the new items!!

Here is a card I made - I used a beautiful stamp from Just Rite Stamps called Sea Shell Bay.  There are some beautiful stamps and sentiments in this group.  I heat embossed it using Antiquities Embossing Powder and added some Seam Binding I dyed brown. (p.s.  you will love the price of this seam binding).  The little tool called "Bow Easy" makes tying triple bows super easy - this is a tool that is small and stays out on my crafting table.  The Spellbinders Die I used is called Label Twenty-Two.

Thank you for looking at my card - please go by Classy Cards and Such - take a look at the great supplies!

Recap of Supplies:
Sea Shell Bay Stamp Set by JustRite
Antiquities Embossing Powder
Seam Binding
Bow Easy
Spellbinders Label Twenty-two

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin