Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good Morning! Today Wendy owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us to this sketch:
Now it is not a hard sketch - I love being able to use some of my favorite scraps and one of my favorite sentiments from Repeat Impressions - called You Are Special... Don't you just love Wendy's font!  Here is my card:


The rest of the Design Team listed below have made cards to inspire you.  Take a look, then make your card and link it on Wendy's blog,  The House That Stamps Built.  She will have a random drawing and that name will received a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  How fun it would be to go SHOPPING!


Deonna 
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce 
Karen 
Geri
Brenda

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

1 comment:

Denise Willerton said...

I LOVE this card! I trying to use my Design Paper and this is SO perfect! Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin