Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Creative Belli Challenge

Good Morning!! Today Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge has challenged us to use glitter in our project.  My "projects" for the next few weeks are going to be Christmas cards.  I have a goal to get all of mine done and mailed by the first week of December -- so I have to get working!  My Christmas cards are usually all different.  For this glitter challenge I used two different colors of green glitter and a little red glitter for the berries in the holly leaves.

So here's my card with glitter:
Why don't you join in the challenge?  Just go to Creative Belli Challenge Blogspot and link your project.  Remember the spirit of the Belli Challenge is to use things you already have in your craft room.  Maybe a forgotten tool, an old embellishment or maybe some paper that you have in your stash.  We would love to see what you create.

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin