Saturday, September 7, 2013

Christmas - Already?

Hi,  it Joy today posting a Christmas Card for Classy Cards 'n Such.

 My goal this year is to get all my Christmas cards mailed by the first week in December -- so I've got to get going!  This uses my favorite of all time background stamp called Vine using a Mega Mount Block.  It was stamped in a light green, I turned the cardstock, inked up the blog again in a lighter green and stamped over the first stamping.  I used a red Viva Pearl Pen to make some holly berries.  I then stamped one of the ornaments and a sentiment from Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments. 

The ornament ended up a little too big so I fussy cut it to look like a little tag, tied on a ribbon and I was finished with my first Christmas card.  Take a look at the Christmas Stamp category at Classy Cards 'n Such and get started on your Christmas list.  But be forewarned - it may take you a while to browse, there are so many good ones!!

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin