Monday, September 16, 2013

Classy Cards 'n Such Thanks

Hi, Joy here today.  East Texas does not look very "fallish" but I'm ready for it!  Have you ever needed a card in a hurry.  Today was that day for me.  I needed to get an encouraging card in the mail before the mail man came.  I had some great stamp sets already out on my desk from Classy Cards 'n Such so away I stamped.

Here is what came out of the pile on my desk
The paper is from French County by Graphic 45 (green), Lake House by Kaiser (pink floral and polka dot) and the wood panel is from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss.  The Stamp Set is Autumn Blessings by Flourishes.   The sentiments in this set can be used all year along, not just the autumn.  A simple card and quick to put together.  Since there are no bows or buttons, this will be a "mail friendly" card.

Be sure to check out Classy Cards n' Such, there are a bunch of new items Beverly has added.  There is some really great Christmas things!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin