Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge


Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions Stamps asked Brenda to challenge us to a project.  She challenged us to a fall project.  Here is a card I made
I am so ready for fall - thanks Brenda for reminding us fall weather is just around the corner.  I used the 4 leaves called Falling Leaves to make the background.  I used a couple of copic markers to add just a touch of color to the leaves.  Then I stamped 3 Maple Leaf Silhouettes with different colors of ink, cut them out and shaded them with copics.  The sentiment is from the Autumn Flip Set.

We would love for you to join us in the challenge.  Just make a fall card and then link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  Just think - you could be the random name drawn for a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin