Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sketch Time at Repeat Impressions

It's Sketch Day at Repeat Impressions.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has given us this as a challenge sketch.
I turned the sketch and then I was going to do another card the original way but the second card popped out turned also.  Go figure....

 For this one I used the stamp called Mina from the Far East Series.  I love this stamp - I stamped two of them, fussy cut one and used pop dots to raise it up.
This card I used the sentiment called A friend knows......

Why don't you join us in the challenge?  We would love to see what you would do with the sketch.  Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made projects to inspire you.

Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Make a project using Wendy's sketch, post it on her blog, The House That Stamps Built and yours could be the randomly drawn name to win a fabulous gift certificate.

Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin