Sunday, February 9, 2014

Classy Cards 'n Such Many Thanks Card

Hi!  Joy here, posting a thanks card using products from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I'm still writing a few thank you notes for goodies sent to me at Christmas.  Here is one that uses some scraps of my favorite 6.5x6.5 paper pad called The Lake House.  The filigree corner is from Decorative Blossom Corners by Spellbinders.  This is the smaller one in the set.  The sentiment is from Impressive Obsession's Thanks Sentiment Stamp Set.


This was an easy card to put together.  I cut strips of paper measuring about 1inch, lined them up, making sure that my sentiment would be on one with a light background.  Cutting the filigree corner was so easy when wax paper was put between the paper and the die before running thru my Vagabond.  These were placed on a black mat and then placed on my folded white cardstock.

I appreciate you looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Love your card Joy so beautiful! Love that die cut you used and the paper pattern you chose! Have a Blessed day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin