Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge

Hi!  Today at Repeat Impressions, one of the Rock Stars - Karen challenged us to make a project with the colors of Black and White, plus one other color.  What a great challenge, Karen!  Eeeek.... I had to do a little thinking on this one.

Here is my card.
I used one of my favorite images (I know, I say that all the time) because when you stamp this image, it has a little tiny texture in the wings that is beautiful!  The image is from the Summer Series and the sentiment is from Big Boys Toys - this series has some fabulous sentiments and great images.  The paper is from my scrap mountain!  I colored the wings with a few copic and then went over all of it with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen.  If you have never tried one of these pens - this would be a wonderful opportunity.  I love these pens and use them on almost all my cards.  The little sparkle that they add makes a big difference in your projects.  I just wish I knew how to photograph the sparkle!

Ok, now head on to look at the other Rock Star Design Team Members projects.  Then make one and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and you could be the randomly drawn winner of a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin