Monday, February 24, 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge

Today at Papertrey Ink, Dawn McVey challenged us to make a card or two using two watercolor techniques.  She has a great video demo here.

Great techniques that are REALLY quick and easy - I needed a couple of cards to mail today so this was perfect for me!  I even have plenty of time to write in them before the mailman comes.

Here are my cards:
I used the stamp sets called Think Big Favorites #3 and Mini Blooms.  The polka dot paper is really a pretty deep purple called Royal Velvet.  The "hello friend" is on watercolor paper and the "thinking of you is on Stampers Select.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Both techniques are lovely.

Kimberly said...

very pretty! I love your backgrounds.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin