Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Repeat Impressions Sketch Day!

Today is sketch day at Repeat Impressions.   Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenged us to this sketch.
and here is my take on the sketch
I used the background stamp called Genealogy.   It is my favorite for background stamping.  The sentiment is from Wendy's series called Big Boys Toys.  I love to use it with butterfly stamps or, in this case butterfly designer paper.  Below is the list of members of the Rock Star Design Team who have made projects to inspire you as you take on Wendy's challenge.  Link your project to her blog, The House That Stamps Built and you might be the randomly drawn name for a fabulous gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

This is stunning, Joy! I love that bg stamp and you've used it so perfectly with the papers. Fabulous card and take on the sketch. Hugs!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful card Joy! I love that you used some of the Maja Spring paper. I did too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin