Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Think Pink at Classy Cards 'n Such

THINK PINK is the challenge today at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Easy - easy since I love pink so much. Another thing I like is tags so for this challenge this one was easy-peezy!

Tag was layered using a die cut called Quinn Flourish cut from some of the paper from Key To My Heart, and a Spellbinders scalloped heart die layered on another heart die.  The Happy Valentines Day sentiment is from Hugs & Kisses by JustRite and was stamped on some pink paper from the Key To My Heart pad.  There is a little tiny gold scallop piece behind the heart and is a corner cut from a Romantic Rectangle Spellbinders die. This touch of gold gave the tag a little bright spot of interest.  Before layering all the pieces I used a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the edges of each piece.  The twine at the top is Doodle Bug twine (on sale right now).
























Recap:
Key To My Heart paper
Quinn Flourish
Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set
Spellbinders Classic Scallop Heart Die
Romantic Rectangle Die (for tiny corner piece)
Doodlebug Twine

Thank you for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin