Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink 17 minute Challenge

This week Papertrey Ink is celebrating it's 7th Anniversary.  Each day there will be a celebration with a challenge and a give way.  Check it out here

Today the challenge was to gather 7 supplies in 7 minutes and then make a card in 17 minutes.  Whew....Usually I'm a slow card maker so for me, this is a REAL challenge.
Here is my timer and my collected supplies:

Here is my card and timer!  I CAN NOT believe I made it.  Teaches me that I can do quick cards.  But you should see the desk - I was throwing stuff around and scrambling like crazy - but my was it fun!!

My inspiration is from a card by Melissa Phillips which can be found at this link on Pinterest.  
1.  Paper:  Maja Designs
2.  Stamp:  Mini Blooms
3.  Ink:  PTI Autumn Rose
6.  Ribbon:  vintage from my stash
7.  Flower:  from my stash

Why don't you join the celebration and make a card and link it on Capture the Moment - Nicole's blog.

For the second challenge I participated in, this was the sketch I used:
And here is my card:
Supplies:
Stamps:  Turning A New Leaf
               Big Bold Wishes
                Beautiful Blooms II

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin