Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge 83

It's Monday and Little Paper Shop has another challenge for us.  This week the challenge is to use these colors:
Of course this reminds me of fall!  I saw these treat bags on a tutorial and thought I'd do them for Halloween.  You can put candy or other little treats in them.  I put cookies - my grandsons will eat these this weekend and I'll have to make some more to hand out when  Halloween rolls around.
Here is a card I made:
The spider is on a little springy memory wire.  The stamp set is called "Boo".
Why don't you join in the challenge?  Little Paper Shop challenges  are so much fun - get your colors out and go!!
 One random participant will win the Jena Horse digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz Program found on the Little Paper Shop Blog. You have until 9:00pm EST Sunday night to get your card loaded. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC83.

For inspiration check out the designers on the blog!

Have a happy stamping day!!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly fab in both cases but that card is truly CASEable!

Pam Varnell said...

These are both great Joy. Love the cookie wrappers, awesome idea girl. Makes me want a cookie. LOL. The card is gorgeous. I love that stamp set. Need to pull mine out. Great samples sweetie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin