Wednesday, August 25, 2010

REPEAT IMPRESSIONS WIW - WHAT IF WEDNESDAY!!!

Wendy at Repeat Impressions always has great challenges for us to try.  This week's challenge looks like this:
I am always needing little notes to encourage some of the teachers that I supervise and thought this sketch would be good to frame a sentiment.  So here are the note cards.


Here is a close up of one of the cards.
Here is my other card:  I used Swan Love and the Congratulations, You Did It -  I used a mask to cover "you did it" because I love the script and size of this Congratulations.


Wendy will be accepting submissions to this sketch challenge until 5pm (eastern time) on September 7. All participants will be automatically entered into a random drawing. You can check out some great inspiration from these designers:

Dana Joy
Joy Hadden -- you are here
Julie Smith
Michele Greenwood
Lynette Neus
Darcie Bruno
Makiko Jones
Harriet Skelly
Robin Kirkpatrick

On September 8th Wendy will post a new challenge. And when the challenges wrap up at the end of the month, she will announcing the winner. With each challenge participation, you increase your chances of winning!  One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!


So what are you waiting for?! Play along --- and challenge a friend!   Start stamping up a card now. We can't wait to see your creations! When you are ready to share your card, please add the direct link to your entry using the link button found on Repeat Impression's blog. And please be sure to reference Repeat Impressions Sketch A2510 in your blog or gallery posting.

HAVE A HAPPY STAMPING DAY!

7 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Joy...your set of cards is absolutely gorgeous and how sweet of you to make these little beauties for the teachers!!! I love your swan love card, too...sooo pretty and elegant!!!!

Lynette said...

Great note cards, Joy! How sweet of you. And the swan card is so elegant and awesome!

Ayana Posadas said...

What a BEAUTIFUL set, Joy!!!
I absolutely love them all.
And your second card is fabulous too!
So, so, so pretty!!! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous and fantastic projects, Joy!! I especially LOVE the set of cards for teachers...so creative and inspiring.

Colorado Crafter said...

May I ask what kind of dies you used to make the main "circles" for the beautiful note cards??? They are gorgeous... I've never seen those anywhere.

Harriet Skelly said...

I absolutely love your note cards Joy!! What a nice thing to give to your teachers. The swan card is so elegant and I love the colors!

Julie said...

Love these Joy! Those little doilies are dear...where'd you get em??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin