Friday, August 13, 2010

STAMP TV ALUMNI BLOG HOP

Carolina has challenged the Alumni of Stamp TV to a complete a card with this sketch for our circle hop.   It's a circle hop because you begin at Stamp TV, hop from one design to another and end back at Stamp TV!   If you came here from Joan Erwin's page -- you are right on track. When I first saw this sketch -- I wondered if I'd be able to complete it! -- But I got my Gina K's stamps out and ended up making several cards - It really is an easy sketch. -- and Fun!

So here's the sketch




Here is my card.  I used Nina Brackett's Hugs and Prayers.  I got to meet Nina at CHA a few weeks ago.  She is a sweet-heart and so very friendly.  I wish everyone had to opportunity to spend a little time with her.
I colored the hummingbird using copics, cardstock  is GKD passionate pink, bubblegum pink and white and the dp is Kaisercraft.  The scrunched up ribbon is dark green.  I hope the sparkle in the glitter shows up on your computer - I love glitter.

Now you can go to Karen Knegten and see what she has created.  You will be inspired!  Karen will tell you where to go next!  After viewing the designers projects you will end up with Stamp TV --- Be sure to  leave a comment there also!  Thank you for looking at my card -- happy hopping!

29 comments:

buggin2stamp said...

Gorgeous card! I love the DP you used with this set. So perfect!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring. Love the glitter.

Joan Ervin said...

Your little hummer is absolutely gorgeous....love the background papers, too, and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch!!!! You did a great job with the sketch, Joy!!!

Sharri said...

Joy, Gorgeous card! I love your color combo and the beautiful hummingbird with the glitter! Great dp!

Melissa said...

Oh Joy, I love your glittery little hummingbird! Your card is gorgeous!

Carolina said...

Such a sweet card ~ love the glittery bird and the bright, fun colors!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Joy- the hummingbird just makes this card a real WOW. Love it!

Miesje said...

This is awesome! I love it. Your coloring is amazing.

Carla S. said...

This is so beautiful, Joy! I love the DP and the colorful hummer! Pretty flowers, too!

Cheri said...

Joy, this is a gorgeous card!!!! Love those colors and that hummingbird is adorable.

Giovana said...

Beautiful car Joy!!

Kay S said...

Beautiful card, Joy! Your hummingbird is so pretty and I love the colors you used.

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Joy! Love the coloring on the hummingbird and nice color combo :o)

peggy wainman said...

beautiful! I love the colors and the flowers, and that gorgeous hummingbird!

Lagene said...

Oooo, FANTASTIC!!! Can't get enough of these stamps!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Joy! Love that hummingbird!

Betty Neville said...

Beautiful card Joy! Such lovely colors and your coloring is awesome!

Theresa Momber said...

Such beautiful coloring, Joy! Gorgeous card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Joy, love what you have done with this sketch. That scalloped edge on the circle cut out looks great with that beautifully colored hummingbird.

Pat Gasko said...

Oh so pretty

Becky said...

Love this sketch and this card is beautiful, love the colors.

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors you used and the image, flowers, colors, and background paper were all perfect for this sketch. Wonderful work! Best, Curt

Melanie said...

wonderful colors on the hummingbird, that Dp is wonderful with it!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love the hummer. Gorgeous colors.

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful!

Traci S. said...

What a beautiful card! I love your coloring of the hummingbird. It is wonderful! This card is precious! Love the dp!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

I see that you love the Lord also! I'd like to invite you to visit the He IS Able
blog. It is a blog that exists only to Glorify God! If you visit, I think you will be especially blessed if you read the first post from June 30th of this year! If you leave a comment, you are automatically enterred in a random drawing to win the "Card of the Week."
I hope you will stop by! Traci S.

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so pretty, Joy!
I just LOVE those colors! :)

Joan K said...

What a fun blog hop! Love the clean lines of your card.

Jessica said...

Lovely card, but more importantly... how wonderful it is that you have 3 daughters and sons in law who are all on God's path! You are such a good mom, and now grandmom too. Well done.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin