Sunday, August 15, 2010

PREVIEW DAY for Little Paper Shop

Hey stampers!  It is PREVIEW DAY for Little Paper Shop -- Wahoooo!  You will adore this set!  It is perfect for birthday, for friends  or for someone who needs a little pick-me-up!  I love the sentiment!
Here is my card:
I hope the glitter shows up on your computer.  I used Doodlebug glitter paper and glitter on the tag.  
Today there is a comment contest.  Anyone that comments on ALL the Design Team members blog is eligible for a gift certificate to the store.  Saturday comments can win a gift certificate for $10!!!   You will have until Thursday night the 19th at 9:00 pm EST to get your comments in and all winner be announced on the LPS blog on Friday.

Here are the Design Team Members and their projects -- don't forget to comment on each one!
Check back tomorrow for another a Preview of another stamp set!

Have a happy stamping day!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Ah this is so beautiful, i love the colour combo and the glitter. This Jena has got to be my fave
love tasha xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Glitter is perfect for this image - looks great paired up with the blue!

Allison Rankin said...

Ooo...lovey the glitter! That shock of blue is awesome!

Pam Varnell said...

The glitter shows up awesome Joy. I fell in love with this when I saw it in the gallery. Great job sweetie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin