Wednesday, August 11, 2010

REPEAT IMPRESSION WHAT IF WEDNESDAY!

On  "What if Wednesday"  Wendy challenges us with a sketch and asks "What if I gave this sketch to you?  What would you create?"  So this week Wendy gave us this sketch:
 and here is my card:


Check out these other Rock Stars!! They have wonderful inspiration for you.

Dana Joy
Joy Hadden -- you are here
Julie Smith
Michele Greenwood
Lynette Neus
Darcie Bruno
Makiko Jones
Harriet Skelly
Robin Kirkpatrick

Ready to play along?!  The rules are really simple… Your card doesn’t even have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps.   Create a card based on Wendy's sketch, upload your card to your blog or Splitcoast gallery, then link your card by clicking on the little blue button on Repeat Impressions' Blog . Wendy will be accepting submissions of this sketch until 5pm (eastern time) on August 24th. All participants will be automatically entered into the random drawing.

HAVE A FUN stamping day!!!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Here's a sneak peek at a CHRISTMAS blog hop that starts tomorrow on Wendy's blog - THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT.  
CHECK IT OUT TOMORROW!!!

9 comments:

Whimsey said...

What a super cute card; where in the world did you find that ribbon? Talk about a match made in heaven!!

And I LOVE the sneak peek of the penguin - very, very cute!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous birdhouses...I love pink and green together! And is that a penguin I see?????

Pam Varnell said...

This is so pretty Joy. Love the pink and green color combo and that ribbon is perfect.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Joy I am so glad I found this challenge - thank you! Your card is fabulous! I am really working on winning that gift cert - like everyone huh? lol

Ayana Posadas said...

Your card is so pretty, Joy!
You and I both used the birdhouse image in our cards for today! "Great Minds". :)
I love your choice of colors and the way you added those spiral clips with the flowers to the top of the card. Such a pretty detail that has such a nice look.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Joy! Fantastic use of those images and sentiment! I love your clip treatments and perfect ribbon too!

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card Joy! I love this color combination - it is one of my favorites! I also love the flower and clip at the top of the panels!

Lynette said...

What a fabulous card, Joy! I love those colors - the stamps, too!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Joy! Great color combo and I like the way you used the clips and flowers for the topper treatments on the panels. Nice job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin