Monday, August 16, 2010

PREVIEW DAY 2 and Challenge Day for Little Paper Shop

Hey --- it is our second Preview Day!  Today the stamp set is "Fabulous Phrases"!  I kinda went crazy with this set!  I knew instantly what I wanted to do with it when I first saw it.  I made 8 little note cards and put them in a gift box.  I will probably be the one to use them --- I love this stamp set.  Here is what the box looks like:
Here are some views of the 8 cards that measure 4x4.
Now for the challenge card -- We were to use sewing - so I combined the new Preview Set with sewing.  Here is that card.


Here is my last card - it is a window card - this is a wonderful set of sentiments!

Check out these designers to see what they have put together for you.  Don't forget about the comment contest.  By commenting on each blog a random winner will win a $15.00 gift certificate from Little Paper Shop.
Have a happy stamping day!

    9 comments:

    Heather said...

    Love these cards, they're so sweet. I love the sewing on that pink card, perfection.

    Pam Varnell said...

    You have totally outdone yourself girl. Love each and every creation you made. The gift set is a wonderful idea.

    Ann Kranitz said...

    What a wonderful gift idea!!! LOVE the colors and layouts you used.

    scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

    You saved the best for last - the mailbox card is adorable! Great gift idea :>)

    scootingranny said...

    Georgous cards...each and every one!

    Claudine Poch said...

    Very cute notecards.

    Susan Hogan said...

    You ahve been busy! Love your work.

    Sparkplug17 said...

    Such a lovely set of cards!

    Mirabelka said...

    fabulous cards! I love cheerful colors!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin