Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 11

PLEASE DON'T FORGET WHAT TOMORROW IS ALL ABOUT AND PLEASE REMEMBER THOSE FAMILIES WHO STILL HURT


BRIMFIELD HERE WE COME!!
Tara and I decided to go ahead and get ourselves to Brimfield. If you've never been, IT SHOULD BE PUT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST! An incredible antique market like no other! Tara and I look for jewelry and other stuff. I will be looking for one of my favorite vendors who sells vintage ribbon. I flew into Buffalo, Tara picked me up and we headed out. Tara gets to leave her boys with their other grandmother and they have a great time. Our first stop was a little town called Geneva at the base of one of the finger lakes. This monument was at a pier and the sailboats were from a sailboat school. We got to our hotel for a nights rest and off. More pictures tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin