Thursday, September 17, 2009

Party Favor

Several ladies have asked me to share these party favors - I made them for my grandson's birthday party. I bought little round paper mache boxes (1.99) and styrofoam balls, cut the balls in half, coat each half with a white glue - I used Martha Stewart's, then coated with sparkle glitter, let dry and attached with glue to the lid. I wrapped Stampin Up dp around the lid with ball attached and separately around the bottom of the box, wrapped a ribbon around and put a little candle on top. The little "candy decorations" are brads I pushed down into the styrofoam. I put a few pieces of candy and a little toy car for boys and a little necklace for the girls.


This card was made with Stamp TV's Signs of Autumn Stamp Kit. I used Gina K Designs, Pumpkin Spice and Green Apple card stock. The flower stamp is from GKD Bold flowers Stamp Set. The vintage buttons were found at Brimfield's.

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Great card---love the buttons in the flower centers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin