Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EEEEE - I'M SO BLESSED!

I've not posted anything for the last couple of days because I've been trying to grasp what has just happened to me. I've been asked to be a member of the Center Stage Spotlight Team for STAMP TV. It came as a real surprise to me because I just love making cards and had no idea this was even a remote possibility! There will be some blog hops, some challenges with some prizes and the revelation of a new line of stamps! Oh, please come and see what will be going on with some special designers and get some great ideas - for Christmas! The blog hops start on September 27th. Check back for more information.

1 comment:

storin said...

Sooo happy for you mom! GREAT job! I know you have worked very hard. Love you!! Stori

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin