Thursday, September 3, 2009

Challenges

Wow, my sister and I stayed up until 4:00 am cutting and sticking and making trick or treats! I sure do enjoy my time with her. I'll post pictures later of what we did. In the meantime here are some pics of the challengs I did this week.

This card uses some of my scraps. OMG I've got so much!! I could scap till the cows come home and still have TOOOOOOO much. It is always a challenge to see what I can do to use some of it up.

This card uses some cardstock from daughter Stori's wedding. I also used some SU cardstock with black emobssing. That black is hard to use -- it gets on EVERYTHING.

I love this picture. Harrison is so cute and Tara is so "mommy". I'd like to do a scrapbook page of his Halloween costumes only. This dragon suit is just soooo cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin