Friday, September 18, 2009

Cards, Cards & More Cards

My grandsons were here for a few days and we had a wonderful time. They are so precious and grow so fast!

Here are a few cards. This first one uses some scraps from my ever growing pile.

Next are two designs for a baby shower. I decided to use a post card size and really glue the pieces down so they would take post office handling. I first ran the who, what,when and where details on my computer, then stamped and pieced the fronts. The stamp is from Dawn McVeys Scattered Showers. On the first one the dp paper are miscellaneous Stampin Up.

On the second invitation the white umbrellas were embossed with Stampin Up superfine white powder.

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...you were really productive. And oh so creative with all of these creations. What great designs, colors and images. Well done, on all account!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin