Sunday, September 27, 2009

GINA K BLOG HOP

Well, the preview has started! The stamp sets are marvelous, the DP outstanding (lots of vintage! YAHOO) and gorgeous ribbon. Start at Gina K's blog and do the list! You will be amazed, inspired -- like I have been -- and you will have all your Christmas cards done in no time -- that is if you can decide which stamp sets you want.

I get to show my preview cards on Wednesday night so come back and do the hop!

Not Christmas cards but here are two cards

This one uses Gina K's ivory, chocolate kiss and pumpkin spice cardstock and the signs of autumn dp with Rupa Shevde's "my cuppa joe". I've enjoyed this stamp set - so versatile!



This card uses Gina K's chocolate kiss, pumpkin spice, ivory and the stamp from the elegant flowers stamp kit. Gina K has a technique called "Bleach as a Coloring Tool" that I used to highlight the flower.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin