Thursday, February 10, 2011

Button Project for Papertrey Ink

My granddaughter had a little time between her classes and her job so she came to spend some time with me -- she is 19 and in her first year of college.  I was in the middle of a project for a Papertrey Ink Challenge -- so she helped -- we had a ball working on these! 
She made one for her friend that is a boy! and her best friend.  I made two of them for the  Bible Study Fellowship Area Team members that I travel with.  I will make three more for my daughters.  They go together so fast!  One seam and they are done:

Supplies:  Papertrey Ink's Lunch Box Note Die
                 Papertrey Ink's Felt in various colors
                 Corner Rounder
                  Vintage Buttons

Go to Heather Nichols Blog to read more about them.

Have a HAPPY stamping day.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Adorable! love that your grandaughter stopped by and helped. Wish I could do that with my grandma.

Kara said...

these are awesome! you certainly got them done in record time! wow!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous.

Kids craft ideas said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin