Friday, February 11, 2011

Stamp TV Alumni BLOG HOP - Inspiration

Carolina has set up an exciting Blog Hop for us today!  If you have come from Deb Felts blog -- you are right on track.  She had such a wonderful card!   The beginning of the Hop starts with Stamp TV.  Be sure to start there so you won't miss out on anything!  Carolina has asked us to use this picture as inspiration.
So here is my card:

I started out using the color as my inspiration.  Stamps I used are from the set You are Not Alone .  Card stock is GKD's Ivory, and fresh asparagus, Gina K's vellum and a bit of misc. dp.


This one uses GKD's Wine with Everything, Chocolate Brown and Ivory card stocks with a scrap of dp.


The next person on the hop is Linda Payne, her projects are always like art!  You will love what she has made!  At the end of the hop, be sure to leave a comment at Stamp TV.

Have a HAPPY STAMPING day!

26 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful cards, Joy! Love the colors and stamps you used!

Lori said...

Such beautiful cards Joy!!!

Betty Neville said...

These are beautiful Joy! Lovely color combos!

Cheri said...

Your cards have that wonderful feeling of spending the night a grandma's. Especially the first one. The BG looks like wallpaper from years ago. They're both lovely, Joy.

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards Joy! I agree with Carla, they both give me a sense of warmth and memories of my Grans house. Love them!

Carolina said...

Such adorable cards - love how you achieved such different cards based on the same inspiration piece...so very lovely!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Joy, these are both so pretty. Your layouts are fantastic, love how you created 2 beauties from the inspiration. I always look forward to your creations.

buggin2stamp said...

Both cards are beautiful Joy. I like the layouts you chose to use for each.

Miesje said...

These are beautiful! I love the layouts and those sentiments are some of my favorites.

peggy wainman said...

Beautiful cards Joy!

Sharri said...

Beautiful cards Joy! I love the layouts and colors on both! I agree with Cheri...brings back memories of Gram's house and spending time with her.

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards, Joy! The colors are beautiful, and the sentiments are such a wonderful encouragement. Love these!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful cards, Joy! Great use of color on both - very elegant!

Payne Holler Cards said...

your cards are so warm and inviting - can feel the love (-: wonderful layout and love the dp!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Joy- Your cards are beautiful, as usual. Love your work!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the colors and the DP's you chose!!!

Janeen said...

very nice. The paper on the green one brings in a nice vintage feel. both are lovely

Diana said...

I love your color choices.

Susan said...

Both of your cards are lovely Joy, but I think the second one is my favourite!

Peggy said...

Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Your cards are lovely

oleladydevine said...

Love the sentiment. The card is very beautiful. Great job.

Kay S said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Joy! The colors are so pretty!

Sonia said...

I love both of your cards. The background paper on the first one has a vintage feel- reminds me of wallpaper seen in many of our grandparent's old photos.

Donna said...

Wow 2 amazing cards

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Sandra ltb

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin